Head of Wealth Management
About the Role
As Head of Wealth Management, you will be in charge of orchestrating the acquisition and retention strategy of individual lenders in our platform. You will also work alongside other functions such as Customer Experience (CX), Marketing, Product and Operations to secure day to day sales activities and increase individual lenders contribution to overall funding target.
- Build new solid pipeline of individual lenders and broaden lenders acquisition coverage to untapped potential segment such as first time millennial & gen Z lenders
- Strengthen existing individual lenders base and increase their investment size to become long term lenders in Amartha
- Identify and translate pain points & growth opportunities into actionable strategy include but not limited to: campaign, promo, activation, feature development in order to secure bigger contribution for monthly funding fulfillment target
- Secure stable daily source of fund support to absorb remaining daily target gap from other source of funds
- Evaluate marketplace performance daily absorption and identify business process improvement or feature enhancement to increase the absorption
- Oversee and improve RMs productivity and scalability in handling more power lenders effectively
- Streamline issue escalation related to lenders investment journey and gather support from relevant functions to increase lenders stickiness in our platform
- At least total of 10 years of working experience in sales, performance/ product marketing, account management or any other relevant experience
- Proven track record in orchestrating and implementing user acquisition strategy
- Sensible business acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset; comfortable working in a fast pace work environment
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams.
- Experience in P2P/ investment platform/ marketplace/ priority client management will be a plus
- Experience in managing multiple direct reports in previous role will be a plus
About the team
Funding team consists of 11 people based in Jakarta. Currently divided into 3 streams: Channeling, Debt Financing and Wealth (Marketplace & Premium Lenders). We’re in charge of securing funds to be disbursed daily to thousands of women micro entrepreneurs in rural areas. We are the main revenue driver of the company that will play a crucial role in long term company strategy.