Senior Product Manager (Talent Pool)
Amartha is pioneering P2P lending for micro entrepreneurs. We connect aspiring unbanked micro-entrepreneurs with lenders interested in making profitable, impactful investments. We leverage technology to lower operating costs and reach geographically remote villages.
We are incorporated in 2010 as a microfinance institution then transformed into a fintech lending in 2016. As per 2018, Amartha has facilitated over IDR 700 billion loan origination and served over 167,000 micro-entrepreneurs.
Here at Amartha, we aim to create opportunities for millions of micro and small businesses to have access to grow.
Join our A-Team! Check our career page to learn further. https://amartha.com/id_ID/careers/
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have knowledge in programming, design, or QA in software development field
- Experienced in development with agile method
- Experience as software developer would be huge plus