- Head Office, Jakarta
We are looking for a DevOps Manager that has:
- Experience with CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines, Gitlab CI, GoCD…
- Experience with Linux system: CentOS, RHEL, Ubuntu, Secure Linux, Linux Administration
- Experience with Docker, VM, Cloud and Orchestration: VMware, GCP, AWS, Kubernetes
- Understanding the needs and ptifalls of microservices architecture.
- Experience creating scalable. resilient and robust systems that use microservices architecture
- Experience with system monitoring, logging, high availability, redudancy, autoscalling and failover
- Experience with system security and IT compliance: ISO 27001, ISO 27002.
- Experience creating and maintaining test automation and automation tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform…
- Experience with networking and load balancing: Nginx, Firewall, IP network.
- Experience with database and caching management: PostgreSQL, SQL, Redis, Casandra, Mongo, ElasticSearch.
- Bachelor’s degree. (Preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology)
- Possesses good problem solving skills (able to identify problems and track them down to the source).
- Able to think out-of-the-box.
- Fun to work with and a team player.
- Eager to learn (self-learning and from others), share and grow.
- Self motivated and able to inspire and motivate people.
Extra plus for:
- Networking (CCNA) and other capability certification.
- Has a good track record proven by work portfolios in Startup or Fintech.
- Has experience in lending or e-commerce business.
- Previous experience working as: Software Architect, Solution Architect, DevOps Engineer, System Engineer, Network Engineer
What you will be doing:
- Improving, enhancing, automating… the services provided by the DevOps team.
- Leading and coaching other DevOps engineers to grow to their utmost potentials.
- Responsible in maintaining the deployment pipelines and the running systems in a secure, stable and easy-to-use way.
- Ensure maintainability of core infrastructure assets and artifacts.
- Growing and innovating continuously with us.