Senior DevOps Engineer
- Head Office, Jakarta
Amartha is pioneering P2P lending for micro entrepreneurs. We connect aspiring unbanked micro-entrepreneurs with lenders interested in making profitable, impactful investments. We leverage technology to lower operating costs and reach geographically remote villages.
We are incorporated in 2010 as a microfinance institution then transformed into a fintech lending in 2016. As per 2018, Amartha has facilitated over IDR 700 billion loan origination and served over 167,000 micro-entrepreneurs.
Here at Amartha, we aim to create opportunities for millions of micro and small businesses to have access to grow.
Join our A-Team! Check our career page to learn further. https://amartha.com/id_ID/careers/
- Improving, enhancing, automating… the services provided by the DevOps team.
- Leading and coaching oher DevOps engineers to grow to their utmost
- Responsible in maintaining the deployment pipelines and the running systems
in a secure, stable and easy-to-use way.
- Ensure maintainability of core infrastructure assets and artifacts.
- Growing and innovating continuously with us.
- Experience with CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines, Gitlab CI, GoCD…
- Experience with Linux system: CentOS, RHEL, Ubuntu, Secure Linux, Linux Administration.
- Experience with Docker, VM, Cloud and Orchestration: VMware, GCP, AWS, Kubernetes…
- Understanding the needs and ptifalls of microservices architecture. – Experience creating scalable, resilient and robust systems that use microservices architecture.
- Experience with system monitoring, logging, high availability, redudancy, autoscalling and failover.
- Experience with system security and IT compliance: ISO 27001, ISO 27002.
- Experience creating and maintaining test automation and automation tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform…
- Experience with networking and load balancing: Nginx, Firewall, IP network.
- Experience with database and caching management: PostgreSQL, SQL, Redis,Casandra, Mongo, ElasticSearch.
- Bachelor’s degree. (Preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology)
- Possesses good problem solving skills (able to identify problems and trace them down to the source). – Able to think out-of-the-box.
- Fun to work with and a team player.
- Eager to learn (self-learning and from others), share and grow.
- Self motivated and able to inspire and motivate people.
Extra plus for:
- Networking (CCNA) and other capability certification.
- Has a good track record proven by work portfolios in Startup or Fintech.
- Has experience in lending or e-commerce business.
- Previous experience working as: Software Architect, Solution Architect,DevOps Engineer, System Engineer, Network Engineer…