About the role
As our next Talent Management, you will play an important role in managing A-Team, promoting optimization workplace productivity and ensuring our organizational development solutions will help Amartha answer it’s current and future needs.
- Planning, implementing and monitoring strategic projects in people management
- Acting as the focal point on specific people management activities such as employee engagement surveys, cultures adoption index, OKR, performance management, etc
- Maintain talent and succession planning database and program
- Coordinate, prepare data and monitor Individual Development Plan implementation and compile all data to ensure the availability of accurate data and smooth IDP implementation in a timely manner.
- Evaluate and identify opportunities to increase team and organization efficiency and effectiveness across departments
- Ensure a competency dictionary up to date and in line with the organization’s needs
- If necessary, as an assessor for promotion process
- Should have at least bachelor degree, background in Human Resources Management / Psychology would be a plus.
- Should have at least 2 years experience in HR, especially in people management, performance management, and/or talent management
- Experienced in a start-up company will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical thinking and planning skill
- Able to work in dynamic environment
- Self-starter with independent decision making ability
- Passion in empowering employees to unlock their full potential
- Good understanding of data analytical skills