Senior Backend Engineer
Amartha is pioneering P2P lending for micro entrepreneurs. We connect aspiring unbanked micro-entrepreneurs with lenders interested in making profitable, impactful investments. We leverage technology to lower operating costs and reach geographically remote villages.
We are incorporated in 2010 as a microfinance institution then transformed into a fintech lending in 2016. As per 2018, Amartha has facilitated over IDR 700 billion loan origination and served over 167,000 micro-entrepreneurs.
Here at Amartha, we aim to create opportunities for millions of micro and small businesses to have access to grow.
Join our A-Team! Check our career page to learn further. https://amartha.com/id_ID/careers/
- Develop and maintaining so that mobile applications are secure, stable, easy to use
- Participate in preparing app requirements and specifications.
- Ensure maintainability of core app assets and artifacts.
- Growing and innovating continuously with us.
- Experience with Golang, Java, Kotlin, .NET C#/C++ or Phyton.
- Experience with building scalable, robust backend system with microservice architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree. (Preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology)
- Possesses good problem solving and debugging skills – Able to identify bugs and trace them down to the source.- Fun to work with and a team player.
- Willingness to learn from others, to share and to grow.- Self motivated and able to inspire people to be motivated.
Extra plus for:
- Also know web technology: Angular, React, HTML5, CSS
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology and SCRUM.
- Have a good track record proven by work portfolio.
- Has experience in lending or ecommerce business.
- Coming from reputable university.