- Head Office, Jakarta
Amartha is pioneering P2P lending for micro entrepreneurs. We connect aspiring unbanked micro-entrepreneurs with lenders interested in making profitable, impactful investments. We leverage technology to lower operating costs and reach geographically remote villages.
We are incorporated in 2010 as a microfinance institution then transformed into a fintech lending in 2016. As per 2018, Amartha has facilitated over IDR 700 billion loan origination and served over 167,000 micro-entrepreneurs.
Here at Amartha, we aim to create opportunities for millions of micro and small businesses to have access to grow.
Join our A-Team! Check our career page to learn further. https://amartha.com/id_ID/careers/
- Providing ad-hoc analysis for business users’ needs.
- Build and maintain dashboards for monitoring business metrics.
- Create reports regarding business performance.
- Solid technical skills in SQL
- Familiarity in Data Visualization tools is preferable
- R/Python ability is a plus
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply